- Color/pattern: Brown
- Durable acacia wood construction brings an Old World-touch to fresh and store-bought pizza enjoyment
- Finished with food-safe natural oil to protect and preserve the beautiful woodgrain
- Use for sliding pizzas, breads, and other baked goods in and out of the oven; also makes a handy kneading surface and serving piece.
- Ideal for homemade breads, freeform pies and tarts, and other delicious baked treats
- Perfect for use with other Rachael Ray(r) pizza baking and serving products, with a rustic-style leather strap for storage; handwash only
- Prep and serve fresh piping hot pizza with a dash of tradition with the Rachael Ray(r) Cucina 14" x 15" Acacia Wood Pizza Peel.
Trust Rachael Ray(r) to update Old School pizza making with simple, everyday style for todays kitchens. This sturdy wooden pizza peel features single-piece acacia construction, finished with food-safe natural oil to bring out the beautiful wood grain. The peel is ample enough to use as a work surface for kneading pizza dough. It even provides a handy place to let dough rise before you shape it.
Deliver a touch of brick-oven-pizza style to the home kitchen with this beautiful pizza peel. The handle sports a leather strap for easy storage, and the peel is also great for use with breads, calzones, quesadillas, naan, and other flatbreads. It even provides a great-looking platter for serving appetizers and other foods. Partner this pizza lovers must-have with other Rachael Ray(r) Cucina pantryware and serving tools to get the party started and keep it going, slice by slice.
Bring home the pizza peel and raise the bar on your own pizza-making enjoyment, with the beautiful, sturdy Rachael Ray(r) Cucina 14-Inch x 15-Inch Acacia Wood Pizza Peel.
Shipping & Returns