- Color/pattern: Brown
- Clever two-piece design includes a standard loaf pan and a removable perforated insert for making meatloaves
- Durable steel construction with rolled-rim edges, designed for easy, everyday baking and oven cooking
- Long-lasting latte-colored nonstick inside and out provides excellent food release with quick cleanup
- Oven safe to 450 degrees F, wide pan handles with colorful heat-safe silicone grips offer comfortable grasp even with potholders
- Dishwasher safe; handwash recommended
- Breads will rise and meatloaves turn out moist and delish with the sturdy, smart-designed Rachael Ray(r) Cucina Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 5-Inch Loaf Pan.
Rachael Ray(r) knows how to make oven cooking easier, and created this bread pan to be anything but ordinary. Used without the removable insert, the main pan is the standard size for baking yummy quick breads like banana, zucchini, and more. When you prepare your favorite meatloaf recipe or follow one of Rachs, the perforated insert allows all those extra fats and oils to drain into the bottom of the pan. And of course, this bakeware is constructed from durable steel thats sturdy enough to go in and out of the oven again and again.
Rolled rims on this loaf pan boost the bakewares durability and resistance to warping. Inside and out, the pan features long-lasting latte-colored nonstick that delivers excellent food release and easy cleanup. Oven safe to 450°F, the colorful heat-safe silicone grips on the wide handles provide comfortable, confident grasp even with bulky oven mitts. Add this meatloaf pan to your own kitchen to add a pop of personality, or make it the starting point for a Rachael Ray(r) kitchenware collection of your own.
Clever is as clever bakes, whether its a loaf of bread or a lean, healthy meatloaf, made in great form with the versatile Rachael Ray(r) Cucina Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 5-Inch Loaf Pan.
Shipping & Returns