- Color/pattern: Black
- 12-inch Covered Essential Pan doubles as a stir fry pan and features heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction for lasting durability
- TOTAL(r) Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
- This nonstick pans rubberized stainless steel handle offers a comfortable grasp; the shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the essential pan is also metal utensil safe, induction suitable, and dishwasher safe
- Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick.
The induction-suitable Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-inch Covered Essential Pan lives up to its name and is ideal for making everything from shrimp fajitas to sautéed zucchini with garlic and more.
The essential pan's attractive exterior adds sophistication and style to any kitchen décor, and the heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel. The pan’s metal utensil safe interior features the TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup.
A dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handle offers a comfortable grasp, and the shatter-resistant glass lid allows food to be monitored while locking in heat and moisture. The dishwasher-safe essential pan is oven safe to 400°F and a great addition to Circulon cookware collections, thanks to its superior nonstick technology.
This Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-inch Covered Essential Pan delivers innovation and quality, helping to create home-cooked meals that are delicious, healthy, fast and easy.
Shipping & Returns