- Color/pattern: Gray
- The pan has heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction for quick even heating, and ridges that create grill marks and allow fats to drip away from food
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The grill pans Anolon SureGrip handle is designed for a comfortable grasp, is dual riveted for extra strength and oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- The convenient pair of pour spouts enables easy removal of unwanted fats and other liquids
- Square pan profile provides 27 percent more cooking surface for better searing and browning when compared to round, like-purpose vessels of the same diameter
Bring juicy, grilled flavors into the comfort of the kitchen with the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Square Grill Pan with Pour Spouts.
This square grill pan features heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction for even heat distribution and exceptional cooking performance, and boasts ridges on the interior cooking surface to create attractive grilling marks on free-range chicken breasts and more. A channel around the pan sides collects and holds rendered fats and other unwanted liquids away from food, and the pair of corner spouts allow easy pour off when the cooking is done.
Get 27% more cooking surface for better searing and browning* with PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick surfaces inside and out are metal utensil safe and stand up to the rigors of everyday use. Best of all, cleanup is effortless. The grill pan’s revolutionary rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip® handle provides a confident yet soft grasp when turning juicy, grass-fed burgers. The comfortable handle is also dual riveted for extra strength and oven safe to 400°F. Along with the rest of the Anolon Advanced Cookware line, this grill pan works well with saucepots, cookware sets and other items in the Anolon Advanced collection.
Grill foods indoors any time, any season, with the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Square Grill Pan with Pour Spouts, and achieve professional-looking, delicious results.
*when compared to round, like-purpose vessels of the same diameter
Shipping & Returns