- Color/pattern: Silver
- Polished stainless steel construction is crafted with copper for optimum heat control and cooking performance; the saucepan features two pour spouts
- Handle is dual riveted for strength and durability, with patented flat-rivet technology
- The deep-seated stainless steel straining lid seals in heat and moisture, and rotates to allow easy drainage of cooking liquid
- Broiler safe, the saucepan is suitable for all cooktops, including induction, and complements other items in the Anolon® collections
- Lifetime Warranty
- With its European-inspired, tulip-shaped design, the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 3-1/2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan makes an elegant statement on stovetops. This versatile saucepan features two pour spouts and a straining lid, making it easy to pour out water after boiling new red potatoes. The straining saucepan features polished stainless steel construction thats crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control and performance. A double full cap base features a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetic stainless steel, so it is suitable for all cooktops, including induction. Easily pour out water from blanched baby peas, or use the saucepan to make vanilla-bean-infused milk. The generously-appointed cast stainless steel handle is attached to the pan body using innovative flat-rivet technology, and the stainless steel straining lid rotates to lock in heat and moisture. Broiler safe, this straining saucepan is an ideal complement to many other items in the Anolon collections.
Blanching, boiling and simmering delicious foods is easier with the help of the sophisticated and attractive Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 3-1/2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan.
Shipping & Returns