- Color/pattern: Gray
- The saucepan features hard-anodized aluminum construction to promote fast, even heating and reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- The saucepans interior features long-lasting nonstick coating, making food release effortless and cleanup a snap
- A vibrantly colored grippy handle is dual riveted for extra strength and is comfortable to grasp
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit; shatter-resistant lid keeps cooking visible and heat and moisture sealed inside
- This sturdy saucepan complements the rest of Rachaels cookware and bakeware collections
- For stirring up a large batch of morning oatmeal, reheating soup, or making a scrumptious dessert sauce for a weeknight treat, this Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Saucepan is perfect. Use this quality cookware piece to make delicious dishes sun up to sun down, because the durable hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods. This covered saucepan's shatter-resistant glass lid is great for keeping an eye on things as they cook, without losing heat or moisture. Inside the pan, long-lasting nonstick makes food release effortless, so that cleanup is a snap. The grippy, vibrantly-colored rubberized handle provides comfortable grasp even with a filled pan, and is double-riveted for extra strength. Oven safe to 350°F, this saucepan and other pieces from Rachaels cookware and bakeware collections write the recipe for fun and functionality in the kitchen.
Create delicious hot cereals, sides of veggies, and much more morning, noon and night with the versatile Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Saucepan.
Shipping & Returns