- Color/pattern: Brown
- Sturdy wooden cutting board shows old-fashioned butcher's cuts to add nostalgic charm to the kitchen
- Crafted from beautiful acacia wood in a natural tone
- Use the board for prepping, serving, dining and entertaining
- Great for countertop display; makes a wonderful gift
- For best care, hand wash the cutting board and dry immediately
- Prep time, meal time, any time, pull out the charming, giftable Paula Deen(r) Pantryware Wooden 8.5-Inch x 14-Inch Pig Cutting Board to slice, serve and enjoy your favorite foods.
Paula Deen(r) always brings down-home charm to the kitchen, the countertop, the table, and the buffet. This adorable pig-shaped prepping and cutting board adds her characteristic touch of whimsy to cooking and entertaining. Constructed from beautifully-grained, fine-finished natural acacia wood, the cutting board is a solid ¾-inch thick, with markings to show different cuts of pork. Use the board to cut and display delicious hams, sliced dry sausages, cheese cubes, and more. The pigs tail serves as both a helper handle and a hanging hook.
Practical and adorable, this cutting and serving board is perfect for slicing a delicious loaf of fresh-out-of-the-oven corn bread or some tasty Cheddar with apple wedges. The board makes a handy trivet to protect the tabletop, and looks great displayed on the countertop or hanging near the stovetop. And why not grab a couple of them to have on hand as housewarming or hostess gifts? It also makes a wonderful gift for friends or family. For best care, handwash the cutting board and dry it immediately.
Both charming and practical, this Paula Deen(r) Pantryware Wooden 8.5-Inch x 14-Inch Pig Cutting Board is sure to hog the love in the kitchen.
Shipping & Returns